All-Source Analyst - Security Clearance Required
About IST Research
IST Research creates technology to address human security challenges. We built the Pulse Platform to address some of the most urgent human security issues faced by the world’s most vulnerable populations, specifically transnational crime, human trafficking, and global extremism. Our Pulse Platform is used to interact with populations around the world to provide insight into their thinking and engage them in two-way conversations. Pulse also provides access to publicly available information across the surface, deep, and dark web and social media to provide a robust view of the Information Environment from baseline through assessment.
IST Research seeks a full-time All-Source Analyst with experience providing support to CI/HUMINT operations to support a government customer. This position will involve leveraging all-source information, conducting analytic tradecraft, accessing common intelligence tools and databases, and interagency coordination across USG and DoD.
Location: Arlington, VA
- Build out and streamline all aspects of the all-source intelligence integration efforts, including the processes and best practices for gathering, managing, analyzing, and sharing large quantities of data across the IC
- Collaborate with, and directly support analysts in the vetting, triage, and development of potentially valuable information
- Plan, prepare, coordinate, validate, manage, and route ad-hoc and time sensitive collection requirements across IC disciplines
- Provide statistical data and produce analytic products to meet customer analysis, reporting, and evaluation requirements
- Assist IC partners with source validation and deconfliction
- Develop all-source collection strategies to address intelligence gaps, create collection postures, and assess collection efforts efficiently
- Conduct source citation analysis and perform outreach to IC partners to improve collection and represent customer in working groups involving collection requirement management and collection support issues
- 5+ years of experience directly supporting or conducting all-source, counterintelligence, human intelligence, or HUMINT targeting operations
- Research experience in an IC component leveraging All-Source, CI or HUMINT tools, common IC databases, reporting mechanisms, and resources
- Adept at integrating open source research (including social media) in building intelligence products
- Can identify information of value, conduct human network analysis, and provide fused analytic products aimed at furthering the Intelligence cycle
- Experience with briefing senior decision makers
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Demonstrated experience with and knowledge of the various organizations of the IC
- Knowledge of counterintelligence and human intelligence missions sets
- BA or BS degree, Masters preferred
- Knowledge of a foreign language, especially Arabic or Persian, preferred
- Local to NOVA or willing to relocate.
- Active TS/SCI required
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Rigidly Flexible; comfortable with a dynamic, unstructured, and fast-paced mission.
- Able to prioritize – there will be more work to do that should be done than can be done.
- Enthusiastic for the team and for the mission.
- Humble, Hungry, and Smart, with an emphasis on Hungry.