Project Analyst (TS/SCI Required)
About IST Research
IST Research creates technology to address human security challenges. We built the Pulse Platform to address some of the most urgent human security issues faced by the world’s most vulnerable populations, specifically transnational crime, human trafficking, and global extremism. Our Pulse Platform is used to interact with populations around the world to provide insight into their thinking and engage them in two-way conversations. Pulse also provides access to publicly available information across the surface, deep, and dark web and social media to provide a robust view of the Information Environment from baseline through assessment.
IST Research seeks a full-time Project Analyst with demonstrated administrative support experience at the Department of State. This position will serve as a Program Analyst for a government customer in Arlington, Virginia. We’re looking for a mission-focused administrative professional who wants to advance national security and can “bring order to chaos” at a dynamic government office.
Location: Arlington, VA
- Tracks, manages, coordinates, and completes as appropriate administrative tasks, including but not limited to: Administrative requests; Quarterly Performance Reviews; program plans; taskers; memos; WAR (weekly activity report) submissions; invoices; clearance of funding proposals and fund transfers; payment receipts; electronic and hard copy file maintenance and record keeping; IT and Ariba procurement; Standard Operating Procedure; property inventory; training, development, and requirements; travel arrangements; passport and visa procurement; fleet management; reasonable accommodation requests; timesheets and leave requests; employee onboarding/offboarding; coordination of calendars, meetings; passing clearances and procuring Intelligence Community badges; document transfers; Freedom of Information Act and congressional responses.
- Use Microsoft Office applications to include Excel, Word, and PowerPoint among others to prepare documents, correspondence, spreadsheets, reports, electronic databases and Web-based systems in the performance of duties.
- Make recommendations for improving, streamlining and enhancing administrative functions and their processes to minimize interruptions to critical business activities
- Coordinate with and oversee incoming requests for assistance to ensure that the right team member has been informed and keep the office director and deputy director informed as to tasker status.
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support at a US State Department organization
- Demonstrated mastery of common administrative tools such as Microsoft Office 365, Sharepoint, and Adobe Suite
- Demonstrated familiarity with government and State Department coordination, collaboration, and scheduling best practices
- Experience supporting senior leader
- Ability to manage and competing priorities, multiple calendars, and numerous requirements from across a dynamic and fast-paced organization
- BA or equivalent
- Local to NOVA or willing to relocate.
- Possesses active TS clearance – eligible to obtain an SCI
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Rigidly Flexible; comfortable with a dynamic, unstructured, and fast-paced mission.
- Able to prioritize – there will be more work to do that should be done than can be done.
- Enthusiastic for the team and for the mission.
- Humble, Hungry, and Smart.